Monday 28 March 2011

Sweet Treat?

The bakery counter

Shortbread & Chocolate Chip Buns Spot the Hot Cross Buns.
Come on in and grab a cup of tea or coffee, welcome, to honour my new visitors, we have a professional cook and I guess ladies who can't resist a nice piece of cake. Plenty here to tempt you. It's maybe easier for me to say I didn't make the pink cake with roses, the apple pie, or 3 fancies in the centre of the top row. The remainder have been made with mostly Sculpey which is a polymer clay, which comes in hundreds of colours, is shaped and baked. Not an ounce of sugar was included in the making , nor may I add are there any calories in any of my food. Enjoy, to name a few there are carrot cake, gingerbread men, cherry slices, custard slices, coffee kisses, cream buns and cream horns. Any questions just pop them in the comments and I'll get in touch.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! wow wow and double wow!!! this is absolutely fantastic, do you want to come and work in one of our coffee shops Cazro?xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic are these. I have never seen anything like it. I am speechless. Cant wait to see more.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fantastic creations, I have always hankered after a dolls house but have nowhere to put one,never thought of doing rooms, love all the things you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow another fantastic exhibit. Reminds me of Saturday afternoon visits to Grans when we were allowed to choose a cream cake from the shop. I'll have a cream horn with my cup of tea please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet treat indeed! Got a lot to catch up on, not been here for ages! It must have taken you ages to make all these wee goodies!

    ReplyDelete