Thursday 14 April 2011

Russel Sprout -Greengrocer

Mrs. Russel Sprout is tending the greengrocer's stall, at the local market. I made the majority of the produce with either Fimo or Sculpey clay. I bought the mushrooms, garlic and cherries they were too fiddly to make. The cauliflowers, bananas and pineapple were fun to make. I bought the stall ready made but made the table at the front. Be sure to click on the picture to get a zoom in to spot all the fruit and vegetables. Thanks for looking, not many comments, but the visitor counter does tell me people are looking for which I am very grateful.

3 comments:

  1. Lots of work in this one with all the fruit and veg and sacks of potaotes. I like the plant at the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great to have the possibility to look at others ideas and so nice things! Congratulation on your work! Greetings from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab again Caz. Love looking at all your wee bits. Where on earth were you keeping it all LOL.

    Can't find my stuff - I put it away when I had Robert (14 years ago) so will take it a while to resurface, probably in the attic...

    Keep the wee rooms coming.

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete